1 Data Collection.
CloudSwipe collects email addresses of people who send us email. We also collect information on what pages Users access and information provided to us by Users via surveys and the Registration Process. Such information may contain Personal Data about you including your address, phone numbers and credit card numbers.
The types of information we may collect are as follows:
- Contact information, including phone number, email and physical addresses;
- Users' credit card numbers;
- Account information, such as username and account preferences;
- All information associated with your use of the Hosted Service, including your actions taken while using the Hosted Service;
When you complete the Registration Process for the Hosted Service, we ask for your name, company name, email address, billing address and credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card; however, if you want to enable your checkout process, you must provide your credit card information.
2 Data Use.
2.1 Services. CloudSwipe will not disclose Personal Data without that User's written permission. However, certain Personal Data collected from you, and about you, is used within the context of providing the Hosted Service to you.
CloudSwipe may also carry out any other purpose for which the data was collected; to the extent such purpose is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or as otherwise notified in the Hosted Service at the time of collection.
CloudSwipe uses 3rd party services to help us provide the Hosted Service effectively (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, transactions, archiving, and marketing and development). These 3rd party services will have access to Users' Personal Data as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on the behalf of CloudSwipe and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
2.2 Communications. CloudSwipe will avail itself of Users' email addresses to get in contact with those Users.
As part of the buying and selling process on the Hosted Service, the business from which you are purchasing a product or service will receive your email address and/or shipping address. With respect to your Personal Data, CloudSwipe grants a license to that business to use the information only for Hosted Service-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages.
2.3 Advertising. CloudSwipe targets, and measures the performance of, ads to Users, visitors and others both on and off the Hosted Service directly or through a variety of partners. CloudSwipe is using data from advertising technologies on and off the Hosted service, like cookies and session information.
2.4 Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a Web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Every computer that accesses our Web site is assigned a different cookie by us.
Cookies can be used to track Users' and visitors' sessions on our Web site and to serve customized ads from Google and other 3rd party vendors. When you visit this Web site, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other 3rd parties. Through 1st party and 3rd party cookies, these 3rd parties may collect information about you while you are visiting this Web site and other Web sites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this Web site and across the Internet based on your prior visits to this Web site and elsewhere on the Internet. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
You may be able to opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/), and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://www.google.ca/ads/preferences/plugin/). In addition, you can opt-out of all remarketing, including AdRoll's, by using the NAI Consumer Opt Out service (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/).
We use a service provided by Google called Google Analytics ("GA") as well as AdRoll. GA and AdRoll permit us to reach people who have previously visited our site and show them relevant advertisements when they visit other sites across the Internet in the Google Display Network. This is often called 'remarketing'.
Your use of the CloudSwipe website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with remarketing ads using GA and cookies from other 3rd party vendors based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet.
3 Data Sharing Method and Purpose.
CloudSwipe will only use and disclose Personal Data internally in order to:
- Understand and meet your needs and preferences;
- Develop new, and enhance existing, service offerings;
- Manage and develop our business and operations;
- Carry out any purpose for which we have received your consent;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
CloudSwipe may disclose any information collected about you, whether you are a current or former customer, with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
- Compelled by subpoena, court order or other legal procedure;
- CloudSwipe believes the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity;
- CloudSwipe obtains your consent or at your direction.
3.1 Sharing Data With 3rd Party Service Providers.
3.1.1 CloudSwipe Service. CloudSwipe shares some of your personal data with 3rd Party Applications that are linked to the Hosted Service for the purpose of processing credit card transactions. The following provides a list of those Payment Gateway Service Providers as well as a link to their Privacy Policies:
CloudSwipe shares User email addresses with 3rd party product and service providers, such as the business for which you are conducting your commercial transaction, in order to facilitate that transaction.
CloudSwipe also shares some User data with 3rd party service providers for analytic purposes in order to provide the best user experience. CloudSwipe is sharing data gathered from cookies and usage data with:
3.1.2 Communications. CloudSwipe uses your information when sending communications to you.
4 Legal Basis for Processing Data.
Where you have provided consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
5 User Choices and Obligations.
5.1 Data Retention. CloudSwipe utilizes data retention controls that allow a User to choose from several options how long CloudSwipe may retain that User's Personal Data. The period of time will begin to run from the time the User no longer has any active subscriptions through CloudSwipe and the User has not logged into his/her CloudSwipe account. The User may make this selection during the Registration Process or at any time after that. If you choose to not set a period limit for data retention, CloudSwipe will retain basic account information and information about performed transactions for at least 5 years after an account is closed in accordance with our record keeping obligations.
5.2 Accessing and Controlling Your Personal Data. Regarding your personal data, you have the following options:
- Delete Data: You can request deletion of some or all of your personal data that CloudSwipe has access to. CloudSwipe will delete all data except that for which it has a legal obligation to retain. Due to the fact that some of your data is necessary for CloudSwipe to provide the Hosted Service to you, you will not be able to use the Hosted Service following the deletion of your data. This will effectively cancel any subscription that the Hosted Service facilitates on your behalf;
- Change or Correct Data: You have the right to request change of incorrect personal data that CloudSwipe has about you;
- Object to, Limit or Restrict Use of Data: You can request that CloudSwipe stops using all, or some, of your personal data (e.g. if we have no legal right to continue to use it) or to limit our use of it (e.g. if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held). CloudSwipe only collects and processes data that is necessary to perform its service to the User. By objecting to, limiting or restricting use of your data, you may render CloudSwipe incapable of providing the Hosted Service to you.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Personal Data: You have the right to ask CloudSwipe for a copy of your Personal Data stored by us and can ask for a copy of your Personal Data you provided in machine readable form.
You can request any of the above mentioned actions by sending an email to email@example.com.
In relation to all procedures relating to CloudSwipe's collection, processing and storage of your personal data, you have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority of the European Union (EU) Member State in which you reside.
5.3 Account Information and Account Deletion. You may access and review or update your account information at any time by logging into your account.
If you choose to close your CloudSwipe account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deleted and your Personal Data will be erased within 30 days of receiving your request.
CloudSwipe implements reasonable security practices and procedures to help protect the confidentiality and security of your information, including any non-public personal information.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. CloudSwipe protects your information using reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures, including by limiting access to your information to employees that require knowledge of that information. To make sure your personal information is secure, CloudSwipe communicates its privacy and security guidelines to its employees and strictly enforces privacy safeguards within the company. Additionally, when you enter sensitive information, such as your credit card number, on our registration form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Credit card information is not stored on CloudSwipe's servers. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7 Contact Us.